Step Together Volunteering is proud to be registered with the Fundraising Regulator, the independent regulator of charitable fundraising. Being registered to the Fundraising Regulator means we are committed to its Fundraising Promise which outlines our commitment to donors and the public.
This is our promise to you:
- We are committed to high standards and to ensuring all those who work with us comply with the Code of Fundraising Practice and with this Promise.
- We will be open and honest with you. We will do what we say we are going to do, and will communicate what we do and what we achieve without exaggeration.
- We will be respectful of your rights and privacy. We are committed to ensuring that everyone has the opportunity to say when and how they want to hear from us. We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift.
- We will be fair and reasonable. We will treat donors and the public with sensitivity, taking care not to intentionally cause distress, or to be a nuisance in any way.
- We will be accountable for managing our resources responsibly. If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint. We will listen to feedback and respond appropriately to compliments and criticism we receive.
You can access our complaints procedure here.