Skip to main content
Our approach to working with our clients has been built on what they have told us is important for them. In all of our work, we are committed to:
- Working flexibly and tailoring our support to the individual needs of each client. To help people with complex needs to achieve real change requires staff to have the time and the flexibility to respond to each individual’s unique needs and preferences
- Recognising the value and potential of the people we work with. We take a strengths-based approach, building on what people can do and have the potential to do, rather than focussing on weaknesses and limitations.
- Being client-led, supporting people to set realistic goals, allowing them to make their own informed decisions, and working with them at their own pace for as long as it takes to affect change.
- Providing holistic support and guidance, recognising and allowing for the fact that people lead chaotic lives with competing demands. This requires partnership working with other agencies who can address specific needs, to ensure clients receive appropriate support from those with specific areas of expertise.
- Being non-judgemental, caring, open and supportive in our approach, treating people as individuals rather than statistics.